Admissions to Bachelor Degree Programs for the academic Year 2021
Please read the following instruction carefully:
- Candidates selected in First Provisional Merit Selection for Bachelor Degree Programs for the academic year 2021 can download their admission fees challans from their EPortal accounts.
- Admission web portal https://admission.usindh.edu.pk
- Deposit your admission fees challan at the nearest Habib Bank Limited HBL Branch throughout Pakistan on or before Friday 22.01.2021
- Kindly submit the original “Admission copy” of the admission fees challan along-with all required documents at Admissions counters established at Syed Ghulam Mustafa Shah Administration Building. Allama l.I Kazi Campus, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- Candidates selected at various campuses of Sindh University are advised to submit their Admission forms along-with all required documents and a copy of paid challan at their respective campuses
- The Last Date for Payment of Admission Fees Challans under First Provisional MeritList for Bachelor’s Degree Programs 2021 is Friday 22.01.2021.
- No application will be entertained for the change of choice/subject.
- If the candidates desire to retain the discipline/subject where they have been selected, they may do so by submitting acceptance at their online E-Portal account (after payment of admission fees challan) along-with a paid-up computerized challan of Rs. 200/, can be
- downloaded from their E-portal accounts, within the due date.
- The same will apply to retaining
- the subject of all other updated lists.
- Those candidates selected in their subject as mentioned at choice No: 01 are not required to deposit challan of retaining fee challan.
- After the due date, no request for retaining of the subject will be entertained.
- Once a choice of the discipline is assigned to an applicant, he’s will not be assigned lower choice(s) at a later stage or in the next merit list(s), as per policy.
- The provisional selection/admission is allowed on the basis of data submitted by candidates. The provisional selection/admission shall be canceled if any error found at any stage.
- The University of Sindh reserves the right to rectify any error/ omission detected at any stage and also reserves the right to cancel any Provisional Admission at any time
- without issuing prior notice.
- #Note: It is mandatory for all successful applicants to submit their all required documents mentioned below. Incomplete forms will be rejected and admission will be denied.
1)Printed copy of online Admission form for the academic year 2021.
Marks and Pass Certificates of Matriculation (SSC-Part-II)- Photocopies
2)Marks and Pass Certificates of Intermediate (HSC-II) (One Original
and One photocopy). Equivalence certificates of O-Level and A-level (if applicable) issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad.
4)Two (2) Recent Passport size photographs with white background.
Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or B-form issued by NADRA.
5)Original “Admission copy of paid-up challan of Admission application
processing fee (Rs. 2500/= ).
6)Original “Admission copy” of paid-up challan of Admission fees.
7)Domicile Certificate of the candidate (or of Father/Mother if the applicant is under 18Years of age and his/her name is included in it) and Permanent Residence Certificate (Form- C) obtained from the concerned District Authorities.
Note: Please note that Original Domicile Certificate and PRC to be shown to staff at the time of submission of Admission form at the Admission counters Directorate of Admissions, the University of Sindh in case if the applicant is selected for admission to Quota-Oriented Disciplines Applicants, who have applied for admission against the reserved seats for UniversitySons/Daughters and Real Brothers/Sisters of Sindh Employees, shall have to attach original Service Certificate of his/her father/mother/brother/ sister issued by the Registrar University of Sindh.
Applicants, who have applied for admission against the reserved seats for Sons / Daughters of Employees of Affiliated Colleges, shall have to
attach original Service Certificate of his/her father/mother duly countersigned by the Director of Colleges, Education and Literacy Department, Government of Sindh.
Applicants, who have applied for admission against the reserved seats for disabled quota, will have to submit Disability MedicalCertificate issued the Medical Board, constituted by the Government.