FPSC Jobs 12/2022 November Consolidated Adv: The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced the November notification inviting Pakistani nationals for various posts in Federal Govt Departments. These vacancies include 150+ Assistant Directors, Staff Officers, Teachers, Customers Inspector, IT and Other in multiple categories. The FPSC vacancies are available across various ministries and departments at the federal level that also include Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, FBR, Federal Government Educational institutions, Islamabad Model Schools and other ministries. Required education for FPSC jobs Apply eligibility is graduation and post graduation in relevant discipline.
Required qualification from a recognized institution, relevant work experience and age limit requirement for FPSC jobs are as following. Eligible candidates must apply online on Federal Public Service Commission website www.fpsc.gov.pk or see link below on or before 21st November 2022. Eligible candidates will be selected based on written exam and subsequent interview.
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
- Assistant Directors
- General Staff Officers
- Associate Professors
- Customers Inspector
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Civilian Store Officers
- Admin Staff
- IT Staff
Apply Online for FPSC Jobs
Parho Pakistan Provides full details of the application process.
- Get print of Challan Form.
- FPSC Challan Fee is 300/- for BPS-16 and 17, 750/- for BPS-18, 1200/- for BPS-19, 1500/- for BPS-20 and above
- Fill the Challan Form and submit in any National Bank.
- Then Visit the Official Link http://www.fpsc.gov.pk for Online Application
- Submit your Online Application for FPSC Jobs.