31. Which of the following spacecraft enables man to step on the moon first?
A. Sputnik I
B. Luna II
C. Voshod I
D. Ho Chi Minh
32. Who is known as Man of Blood and Iron ___________?
A. Sir Walter Scott
33. In which of the following countries Buddhism is followed as their religion?
A. Sri Lanka
D. All of these
When was United Nation formed?
35. The largest copper producing country is:
36. Eiffel tower located in _____.
C. New York
37. In Pakistan iron ore is found in:
38. What is the name of the autobiography of Adolf Hitler?
A. First attack
B. Mein Kampf
C. My sprint
D. Roy of hopes
39. The cell phone was discovered by:A) Robert brownB) Graham bellC) Martin copperD) N. O. T
40. P.R.C stands for
A. Personal Relationship Certificate.
B. Permanent Residence Character.
C. Permanent Residence Certificate
D. None of these