Sindh University Past Papers PDF
www.educatesindh.xyz is now providing Sindh University Entry Test Past Papers for helping students who are applying to the University of Sindh this year.
You can also Download SPSC Past Papers by Clicking here
Sindh University Entry Test Past Papers From the Year 2013-2022 in PDF: Download Link Given Below.
Sindh University Entry Test Past Papers are now available for fair use and preparation of entry tests. Thousands of students from all over Pakistan, interior Sindh, and urban Sindh apply for admission to the University Of Sindh, Jamshoro. The university has a large number of campuses and sub-campuses. Plus many of the colleges in Sindh are affiliated with it including public and private.
Sindh University Past Papers 2022
Hurrah now you can Download the Sindh University Past Papers of 2022 Entry Test from the given table below.
Sindh University Past Papers Pdf
|(…Year…)||…Click to Download…|
|2013||Click to Download|
|2014||Click to Download|
|2015||Click to Download|
|2016||Click to Download|
|2017||Click to Download|
|2018||Click to Download|
|2019||Click to Download|
|2020||Click to Download|
|2021||Click to Download|
|2022||Click to Download|
How to apply for Sindh University
Admission kit and Prospectus 2019 can be obtained from designated branches of Habib Bank Ltd on payment of Rs. 2000/- through bank challan. Challan can be downloaded from the university website. The Prospectus is also available on the web portal. After entering their username and password, the prospective students are required to provide the required information to an online system for registration. After successful registration, Admit Card will be generated automatically. The candidate will have to print out the Admit Card.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to submit/upload their testimonials. Incomplete forms will be rejected and admission will be denied.
- Enter the above username and password at URL: http://admission.usindh.edu.pk and fill Online Admission Form by entering all required information and uploading pre-requisite documents. Wrong information will disqualify you and your admission will be canceled at any time. Admit card/Slip will be issued online. The students entering Password & Username will print them out and bring them with them for the Test.
- The admission form serves as your passport to a bright future, please read and follow it carefully. It is mandatory to provide all the required information through the online data submission system.
- You are required to have a valid E-Mail Address, Mobile Number and Postal Address for further contact.
- Candidates seeking admission at the University of Sindh Campuses Badin, Mirpurkhas, Dadu, Thatta, or Larkana are required to select the concerned campus at the time of filling/submitting an online form.
- The prospective students are allowed to select any (20) twenty subjects of/her choice.
- You will be allotted a Candidate’s Online Registration Number after filling and submitting of Online Admission Form and must upload scanned documents i.e: CNIC/form B, domicile, PRC, Marks certificates of matriculation, and intermediate (graduation for applying to Master Degree Programs).
- Admission form shall not be entertained without a valid Candidate’s Online Registration Number. That number will be allotted automatically after submission of the Online Admission Form. The forms of ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- Please get a print-out Admission form & Admit slip, put a signature, and after the announcement of the merit list successful applicants will be required to submit the following documents in a folder at the time of collection of fee challan at the Admission office.
In case of selection for admission attested photocopies of the following documents are required to be submitted in a folder by the candidate at the time of collection of fees challan at the Admission office.
- Printed copy of the online form.
- Marks and Pass Certificates of Matriculation (SSC-Part II)
- Marks and Pass Certificates of Intermediate (HSC-Part II) (One Original for applying to Bachelor Degree Programs) Two photocopies. Equivalence certificates of O-Level and A-level (if applicable) issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad.
- Marks/Transcript and Pass Certificate of Graduation i.e. B.A/B.Sc./BS/B.E/MBBS/LL.B etc (for applying to Master Degree Programs. One Original + Two photocopies)
- Two (2) Recent Passport size photographs with white backgrounds.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or B-form issued by NADRA.
- Original copy of paid-up challan of Admission application processing fee (Rs. 2000/=).
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate (or of Father/Mother if the applicant is under 18 Years of age and his/her name is included in it) and Permanent Residence Certificate (Form- C) obtained from the concerned District Authorities.
Note: Please note that the Original Domicile Certificate and PRC are to be shown to staff at the time of receiving admission fee challan from the Admission counters in case the applicant is selected for admission to Quota-Oriented Disciplines.
- Candidates, who have applied for admission against the reserved seats for Sons/Daughters and Real Brothers/Sisters of Sindh University Employees, shall have to attach the original Service Certificate of his/her father/mother/brother/ sister issued by the Registrar University of Sindh.
- Candidates, who have applied for admission against the reserved seats for Sons / Daughters of Employees of Affiliated Colleges, shall have to attach the original Service Certificate of his/her father/mother duly counter-signed by the Director of Colleges, Education and Literacy Department, Government of Sindh.
- Candidates, who have applied for admission against the reserved Sports quota, shall have to attach the Sports Certificates issued by the National Board/ Provincial Board/ Inter-University Board/ Inter Board/ Secondary Board/ Division Board/ District Board.
- Candidates, who have applied for admission against the reserved seats for the disabled quota, will have to submit Disability Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board, constituted by the Government.
- In order to facilitate the prospective students of far-flung areas, Admission counters are established at Sindh University Campuses: Badin, Mirpurkhas, Dadu, Thatta, and Larkana to guide them.
- Original marks certificates will not be returned in any case. Original Pakka Certificate of Matriculation and Intermediate is not required if submitted and shall not be returned in any case.
- Since the admission form is a legal document, any wrong information provided therein, in any way is illegal and may result in rejection of the Admission Form outright.
- In case any applicant submitted forged / fake documents (detected at any stage) their admission shall be prosecuted under Criminal Law, besides cancellation of the result of the pre-entry test and also admission (if selected) and paid fees will not be refunded.
- The pre-entry test is mandatory for all candidates irrespective of the category under which they apply, i.e. Merit, Self-Finance, Evening, Sports quota, S. U Employees quota, Affiliated colleges quota, Disable Person quota, Karachi Division quota, or any other specific quota.
- Pre-entry Test Sample Paper is provided on the University of Sindh’s Official website. Read it carefully and familiarize yourself with `the computerized answer sheet.
- Selection lists will be displayed on the website at www.usindh.edu.pk and information through Newspapers, TV, and radio. No separate letter will be issued.
- Applicants applying for admissions on a Self-Finance basis need NOT deposit any fees in advance.
- Once the choice of the discipline is assigned to a student, he/she will not be assigned a lower choice at a later stage OR in the next merit list(s).
- Candidates desirous of retaining the discipline allocated in the First offer may do so by submitting their acceptance in writing along with a paid challan of Rs 200/= (Two Hundred only) up to the last date of submission of admission fees, at the Directorate of Admissions.
Sindh university past papers 2022, Sindh university entry test past paper, Sindh university entry test paper 2022 pdf, Sindh university entry test pattern, Sindh university past paper 2020, Sindh university past papers 2019 pdf, Sindh university MPhil test sample paper, Sindh university entry test passing marks 2022,